Now you can find the GPS Tracking app on the iPad
The App Store is growing by the minute as iPad apps are being approved. According to Mobclix, there are a total of 3,122 iPad apps in the store. 2300 iPad apps are available for download, of which GPS Tracking is one of them.
Currently, 80 percent of iPad apps in the store are paid apps, coming in at 2523 apps total. Only 599 of the apps are free, representing 20 percent of all apps.
Mobclix says the average price of apps is $4.99; and it will run you $12,572.78 to buy all the apps in the store. If you have not gotten a glimpse of the GPS Tracking app on a BIG screen….check it out.
- LOCiMobile Launches New Enterprise Work Force Tracking App: “TMWF”
- New Enterprise App Lets You Track Your Employees in Real Time Using GPS Technology
- Bigger than a Groupon, more rewarding than a FourSquare and so much easier than a buyer’s rebate
- Location-based services to grow as seen by LOCiMOBILE rise in membership: 1.1 million users in 135 countries
- Flour, water, tomato, garlic, cheese, heat and love – PIZZA
- Higher gas prices present new retail challenges stimulating increased local promotions for retail brands.
- Hyperlocal marketing moves brick and mortar Main Street to millions of smartphone screens
- Proximity marketing, once the sole province of national brands and their big box retailers, is now available to local businesses nationwide thanks to GTX Corp and Adam, Inc.
- Enhance your business brand with GPS enabling Smartphone Apps
- GPS Tracking Apps installed on over 850,000 smart phones