Proximity marketing, once the sole province of national brands and their big box retailers, is now available to local businesses nationwide thanks to GTX Corp and Adam, Inc.
Reducing the cost of marketing without losing its effectiveness is a major attribute of GPS enabled proximity marketing as it pushes offers only to customers that are within the immediate vicinity of a retailer and capable of responding to promotional offers in real time. The once traditional media shotgun approach that became the internet rifle shot is now the smartphone laser offering a million wallet-in-hand markets of individual consumers.
GTX Corp (OTCBB: GTXO) a leader in 2-way GPS Personal Location Services (PLS) and ADAM, Inc., the nation’s largest platform for Hyper Local Mobile Apps for Directories, will enable 123 Chambers of Commerce representing over 100,000 businesses nationwide to push out proximity promotions, utilizing the GTX Corp GPS/PLS Platform and leveraging its one million and growing GPS Tracking Smartphone App user base.
- LOCiMobile Launches New Enterprise Work Force Tracking App: “TMWF”
- New Enterprise App Lets You Track Your Employees in Real Time Using GPS Technology
- Bigger than a Groupon, more rewarding than a FourSquare and so much easier than a buyer’s rebate
- Location-based services to grow as seen by LOCiMOBILE rise in membership: 1.1 million users in 135 countries
- Flour, water, tomato, garlic, cheese, heat and love – PIZZA
- Higher gas prices present new retail challenges stimulating increased local promotions for retail brands.
- Hyperlocal marketing moves brick and mortar Main Street to millions of smartphone screens
- Enhance your business brand with GPS enabling Smartphone Apps
- GPS Tracking Apps installed on over 850,000 smart phones
- GPS Tracking Technology – How it works