Flour, water, tomato, garlic, cheese, heat and love – PIZZA
Not only do we know how much you love Pizza Hut, but we know when and where you love it most. And to thank you for preferring it over all others, we have a two for one offer just for you and a few thousand others just like yourself that that share your pizza preference.
To make certain that you get to enjoy this offer, we are going to deliver the coupon to your smartphone with our proximity marketing platform just when that “I’ve got to have it” craving is making your stomach growl.
Driven by GTX Corp real time 2-way GPS technology, LOCiMOBILE GPS Tracking Apps serve 1 million subscribers in 116 countries. While not a researched scientific concurrence, both pizza and smartphones seem to be ubiquitous. It might be said that everyone that enjoys pizza has a smartphone or all smartphone subscribers love pizza. What research has determined is that
nearly everyone will be using smartphones for navigation by 2013…some to find a Pizza Hut.
The GPS in the phones will create a digital marketplace of ten billion unique shoppers which can be communicated with on a one to one basis. With the emergence of Near Field Communications and smartphone wallets, the collected data will indicate if the marketing message converted and when making merchants and marketers smarter about what it takes to satisfy your hunger and make a little dough.
- LOCiMobile Launches New Enterprise Work Force Tracking App: “TMWF”
- New Enterprise App Lets You Track Your Employees in Real Time Using GPS Technology
- Bigger than a Groupon, more rewarding than a FourSquare and so much easier than a buyer’s rebate
- Location-based services to grow as seen by LOCiMOBILE rise in membership: 1.1 million users in 135 countries
- Higher gas prices present new retail challenges stimulating increased local promotions for retail brands.
- Hyperlocal marketing moves brick and mortar Main Street to millions of smartphone screens
- Proximity marketing, once the sole province of national brands and their big box retailers, is now available to local businesses nationwide thanks to GTX Corp and Adam, Inc.
- Enhance your business brand with GPS enabling Smartphone Apps
- GPS Tracking Apps installed on over 850,000 smart phones
- GPS Tracking Technology – How it works